Ashley the Phoenix Crochet Pattern
This Phoenix pattern is one blazing beauty! Rising strait from the ashes and into your heart, this fire bird is sure to become a favorite!
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• Ashley is approx. 7” tall and 12” body to tail when sitting (not counting tail edge) when using WW yarn and a 4mm hook
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
Ashley is made of 3-4 colors of worsted weight (4)with the option to use a fun fur style yarn and uses a 4mm hook
• 130 yards Main Colors
• 30 yards Accent Color 1
• 90 yards Accent Color 2
• 40 yards Accent Color 3 OR fur yarn
• 4mm hook
• Eyes Used: 20-21mm (2)
• Wire brush
• Full color pdf, with helpful photos, in addition to a print only section for ease.
• ALL of my crochet patterns come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at any of the included platforms listed within the pattern.
• While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (often sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
• Handmade crafters and small business owners are welcome to sell any handmade items made from this pattern.
• This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.