Ashley the Phoenix Keychain
This phoenix will help guard your keys!
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
•Ashley is approx 6” long when made with DK yarn and 3.25/3.75 hooks
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
•45 yards Main Color
•20 yards Accent color (tail & wings)
•5 yards Beak Color
•25 yards Eyelash yarn - Accent color 2 (tail & wings) This can also be another color of DK yarn, or you can choose to eliminate this completely and just use your main and single accent color.
•3.25 & 3.75mm hooks
•Eyes Used: 6mm (2)
•Wire pet slicker brush
• Full color pdf, with helpful photos, in addition to a print only section for ease.
• ALL of my crochet patterns come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at any of the included platforms listed within the pattern.
• While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (often sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
• Handmade crafters and small business owners are welcome to sell any handmade items made from this pattern.
• This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.