Dexter the Dilophosaurus Crochet Pattern
Dexter the Dilophosaurus is quite a charming character.
• Pattern uses worsted weight 4 yarn and a 3.75mm hook.
• In addition to yarn and hook, you will need stuffing, 18mm safety eyes, 2 stitch markers for keeping track of stitches, scissors and a yarn needle.
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Easy to Intermediate Skill level required.
• Pattern Includes pictures to help you complete with ease.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• Full color PDF with step by step pictures and a text only section for ease of printing
• Video included for all constructed parts (including time stamps for sections), filmed in right handed view, and a mirrored left handed version.
All of my crochet patterns go through testing and error checks prior to release and come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out. While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (or sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern.
This pattern itself, any photos, videos and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.