Fidget the Ferret Coin Purse Crochet Pattern
Ferrets are masters of collecting treasures, so what better critter is there to help protect them! This adorable Fidget the ferret change purse is sure to keep those shiny coins safe :D
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
• Pattern uses worsted weight 4 yarn and a 4mm hook.
• In addition to yarn and hook, you will need, a 3.35mm kiss clasp, stitch markers for keeping track of stitches, scissors and a yarn needle. Optional 14mm safety eyes if you wish instead of yarn ones.
Full color pdf, with helpful photos, in addition to a print only section for ease.
• ALL of my crochet patterns come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at any of the included platforms listed within the pattern.
• While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (often sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
Handmade crafters and small business owners are welcome to sell any handmade items made from this pattern.
This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.
Don’t miss a release or update news! Follow me on social media, visit tapmybio.com/cheerfulchameleon for all my media links in once place!