Fidget the Ferret Cozy Crochet Pattern
Whether you are decorating a storage jar, keeping cool drinks condensation at bay, or protecting your hands from the warm winter drinks, Fidget the ferret will help keep those mitts safe and decor stylish!
Her adorable little cozy makes great gifts in so many different colors, the sky is the limit!
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Easy to Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
• Pattern uses worsted weight 4 yarn and a 4.5 mm hook.
• In addition to yarn and hook, you will need a stitch marker, scissors. Mug cozy requires a 20mm button.
3 cozy body styles!
• 2 different textured closed cup cozy bodies (in both standard and large size)
• Buttoned closure mug cozy body for standard sized handled mugs.
Full color pdf, with helpful photos, in addition to a print only section for ease.
• ALL of my crochet patterns come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at any of the included platforms listed within the pattern.
• While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (often sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
Handmade crafters and small business owners are welcome to sell any handmade items made from this pattern.
This pattern is not for use in large scale operations or mass marketing distribution
This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.
Don’t miss a release or update news! Follow me on social media, visit tapmybio.com/cheerfulchameleon for all my media links in once place!