Grumps the Brussels Griffon Crochet Pattern
Grumps may look Grumpy, but don’t let that fool you! Most days he is the happiest pup at the zoo!
Grumps is based off of one of my friends smooth coat brussels griffon named Turkey!
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
• Pattern uses Worsted weight yarn and a 4mm hook, and is approx 9 inches tall
• In addition to yarn and hook, you will need stuffing, 15mm safety eyes & a 14mm safety nose, small piece of white felt (or white yarn), stitch markers for keeping track of stitches, scissors and a yarn needle.
• Full color PDF with step by step pictures and a text only section for ease of printing
• Video included for all constructed parts (including time stamps for sections), filmed in right handed view, and a mirrored left handed version.
All of my crochet patterns go through testing and error checks prior to release and come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out. While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (or sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern.
This pattern itself, any photos, videos and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.