Plorp the Pig Free Crochet Pattern
This sweet little piggy is always on his way to the yarn shop!
• PDF version contains full color with a text only print format section for printing ease, as well as a full length video tutorial walk through.
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology
• Easy to intermediate Skill level required.
• Pattern Includes pictures to help you complete with ease.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• Pattern uses dk weight 3 yarn and a 2.75mm hook.
• In addition to yarn and hook, you will need stuffing, optional 14mm safety eyes, stitch marker for keeping track of stitches, scissors and a yarn needle.
All of my crochet patterns go through testing and error checks prior to release and come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out. While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (or sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
You are welcome to sell any items made from this pattern.
This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.