Screech the Owl Crochet Pattern
Screech may not be the biggest owl, but he sure is the sweetest! He is the perfect addition for any owl lovers collection.
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
• Pattern uses both weight 6 and weight 3 yarns and a 6.5mm & 2.75mm hooks. (You can use 3 strands of worsted weight 4 held together to achieve same results as using weight 6.) Screech will stand approx 9-10” tall
• If you wish to make a smaller owl, you can subsitute weight 4 yarn with a 4mm hook for the bulky sections, and use the alternate beak and feet instructions. Made with weight 4 yarn he is approx 5” tall.
• In addition to yarn and hook, you will need stuffing, 24mm safety eyes (or 13mm if using weight 4 yarn), stitch markers for keeping track of stitches, scissors and a yarn needle.
• Full color PDF with step by step pictures and a text only section for ease of printing
• Video included for all constructed parts (including time stamps for sections), filmed in right handed view, and a mirrored left handed version.
• ALL of my crochet patterns come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at any of the included platforms listed within the pattern.
• While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (often sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
Handmade crafters and small business owners are welcome to sell any handmade items made from this pattern.
This pattern is not for use in large scale operations or mass marketing distribution
This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.