Swimming Summer Santa Crochet Pattern
Even Santa needs a vacation sometimes, and it sure is cold at the North Pole. What better way to take a break after a hopping holiday season, than by grabbing your flamingo inner tube and heading to a nice tropical zone!
This Santa pattern is super fun for those that have sunshine and sand during their holiday season.
• This pattern is written in English using US terminology.
• Intermediate Skill level required. While I have made this as easy as possible to understand, previous crochet knowledge is needed of basic stitches and techniques.
• This pattern is both worked in the round and in rows.
• All of my crochet patterns go through a testing and editing process prior to release.
Pattern uses weight 3 yarn and a 2.75mm hook.
•100 yards Skin Color
•100 yards Suit Color
•60 yards Suit Accent Color
•40 yards Hair Color
•Small strand of red or pink yarn for mouth
•100 yards Flamingo Color
•15 yards Beak Color
•15 Yards Black
•Eyes Used: 8mm (4)
•Buttons: 12mm (2)
•30mm pompom maker or small pom for hat
• Full color PDF with step by step pictures
• ALL of my crochet patterns come with full follow up support. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, or simply have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at any of the included platforms listed within the pattern.
• While I do my best to respond within 24 hours (often sooner), please allow up to 48 hours for a reply (especially over holidays and weekends)
Handmade crafters and small business owners are welcome to sell any handmade items made from this pattern.
This pattern is not for use in large scale operations or mass marketing distribution
This pattern itself, any photos, and text in whole or in parts is ©The Cheerful Chameleon & © Charlyn Smith, and not to be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed publicly in any way.